Register as a Judge
- Send an email to the Chief Judge volunteering your services as a judge.
- Your email address will be entered into the judging data base.
- You will receive an email message from email@example.com. If it does not arrive, check your spam box, and add this address to the whitelist.
- Follow the instructions in the email message.
We are much looking forward to having you participate as a judge for the Thames Valley Science & Engineering Fair. To complete your registration:
- Visit the registration web site: Science Fair in a Box (SFIAB)
- Click on “Judges Registration” on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter your email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your password e.g. qdXGbCzR
- You may wish to change your password to one you can remember. SFIAB is not encrypted, and the webmaster can see it, so please do not use a password used for other purposes where sensitive personal information is involved.
- Enter your Personal Information; your status will turn green.
- Enter your Areas of Expertise; your status will turn green.
- If you find you are unable to serve this year, but wish to be invited next year, click this button: Deactivate 2016 Judge Profile.
- If you will never be able to serve as a judge in the future, click this button: Delete Judge Account.
Welcome to the Thames Valley Science & Engineering Fair.